Venezuela, Merida, El Serrano Hotel Reviews

Venezuela, Merida, El Serrano Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Venezuela, Merida, El Serrano Hotel

Venezuela, Merida, El Serrano Hotel

“I was satisfied”

Written on: 30/08/2018 by Helenmartines (13 reviews written)

Hello. I liked the hotel very much. Especially the restaurant turned out to be a turnip. So it was all delicious and exquisite, nowhere else did I meet such a kitchen… Read Full Review

“I enjoyed my stayed at El Serrano Hotel, my room, the...”

Written on: 13/01/2009 by iamnotagiraffe (1 review written)

I enjoyed my stayed at El Serrano Hotel, my room, the restaurant and pool were all very good and the transport links to areas i wanted to visit was good. If you're considering a trip to Merida I recommend considering a stay at the El Serrano Hotel… Read Full Review