Copthorne Al-Jahra Hotel & Resort Reviews

Copthorne Al-Jahra Hotel & Resort - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Copthorne Al-Jahra Hotel & Resort

Copthorne Al-Jahra Hotel & Resort

“Highly qualified staff”

Written on: 30/08/2018 by Helenmartines (13 reviews written)

Hey. The rest was super. I stayed at this hotel, quite decent. First there was a problem, with the number I booked. But I have no complaints, because the administrator has decided everything. The room has everything you need for a comfortable stay… Read Full Review

“It is a wonderful place, I liked it because it is away...”

Written on: 27/06/2009

It is a wonderful place, I liked it because it is away from the noise and I enjoyed the green areas and water. It was a really great vacation in Copthorne Hotel and Resort in Aljahra, so we dont need to travel outside Kuwait to spend vacation since this hotel is fantastic for families… Read Full Review