Latino Bride & Groom Reviews

Latino Bride & Groom - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Latino Bride & Groom

Latino Bride & Groom

“One of the Best Magazines ”

Written on: 05/04/2012 by brendon.winter79 (2 reviews written)

Latino Bride & Groom is a one of the best magazines I have read. You get to know about the best dresses for brides and grooms. You can also read about reviews related to hotel venues, florists, photographers and more… Read Full Review

“Not worth it”

Written on: 03/11/2011

There is nothing particularly special about this magazine. It has less content and fewer ads compared to other wedding magazines and does nothing to address the needs of a bride. You get more bang for you buck from other magazines, or even doing the basic online research. I even went to some of the recommended vendors from this magazine and find that these vendors were not worth the trip. I would recommend doing your research online first before following the advice of this magazine… Read Full Review

“Latino Bride and Groom Magazine I am getting...”

Written on: 02/06/2011 by jennynoah (1 review written)

Latino Bride and Groom Magazine I am getting married and I found this great magazine, Latino Bride and Groom that shares with both brides and groom, the in and outs of planning your wedding in the Southern California area. It previews the season's BEST dresses, reviews hotel venues and banquet facilities, with its top List on where to have your wedding. It reviews Bakers, Florists, Jewelry's, Photographers, and videographers, so you don't have too. It gives brides a boost who are planning… Read Full Review

“The Latino Bride & Groom Magazine has informative...”

Written on: 11/01/2009 by happily married (1 review written)

The Latino Bride & Groom Magazine has informative articles that helped me with my wedding day beauty to how to pick my jeweler. The resources in the magazine were very important in making my event perfect. The florist I found was very helpful! Most importantly my mother could read the articles in spanish! I love the overall look of the magazine, I got very inspired with their bridal gown pictures. Their vendors were very helpful and I could find vendors that could understand me and my… Read Full Review

Christina F's Response to happily married's Review

Written on: 26/05/2009

Hi! Can anybody let me know where i can find the Latino Bride and Groom magazine? I've looked almost everywhere for it and haven't been able to find it :/ Thank you so much!

Read 1 Comment