Bawtry Paintball & Laser Fields, Bawtry, Doncaster Reviews

4.9

Media Gallery for Bawtry Paintball & Laser Fields, Bawtry, Doncaster

“Group booking ”

written by buttman48 on 01/04/2024

We came down for the first time on Saturday the 30th March… 11 of us .. we was made very welcome fromentering … we was there all day .. lunch was spot on staff were very helpful… we had a brilliant day and will be visiting again… highly recommended.. thanks for a great day….

“Generous Donation”

written by RyderHenry on 19/05/2018

We would like to thank the Bawtry Paintball Fields near Doncaster for their very very kind donation to Amanda's Sparkle fund which is raising money for the benefit of patients at the Weston Park Cancer Hospital in Sheffield. We have been given tickets to use at their venue and we are sure it will raise much needed funds for this very worthy cause. The lady in question was the first woman in the world to be given a new drug treatment which is designed to enhance the effectiveness of chemotherapy. She feels very strongly that the money should be used for the comfort of the patients. Once again BPF thank you very much for your help.

“Fantastic party for an 11 yr old . ”

written by KAMarshall on 11/06/2016

We took 10 children to my sons 11th birthday today . They all thought it was an amazing experience , the staff are great and explain things well, the set up of it all is really good to and looks so realistic ....safe to say we will be booking to come again very soon . Would recommend to anyone considering it .

“wjfc under 11's”

written by wjfc on 06/12/2013

Sat 30th nov we brought a group of boys paintballing age 10 & 11they loved it some of them have been before most ov them not they really enjoyed there day there and would love to go back I would definitely recommend it to friends .

“Best Birthday Ever!”

written by beeno on 12/08/2013

Had my birthday at Bawtry Paintball at the weekend and it was ace. There were 18 of us but they still gave me a free place and some smoke grenades and 2000 paintballs. It was ace and the games were wicked, and the staff were very good and helpful. We are going again for my mates birthday in 2 weeks and I cant wait. The food was burger or hot dog included or lots of other stuff to buy like cakes, chocolate, can of pop and stuff like that. My best game was the one with the army trucks. Well worth getting some smoke bombs, there ace. I spent an extra £5 upgrading my mask to one with a double lens and it was well worth it for £5. Best paintball site ever, and I've been to a few

“amazing day out ”

written by mrbrymel on 12/08/2013

Went there yesterday with some gym buddies and had the best day out ever.we did the full day.£55 deal by far the best deal included burger and enough balls to last all day including as much soft drink you can drink.bought myself gloves and upgraded the head gear money well spent in my eyes. if your contemplating going then this place is the place to go the marshals made the our day so much fun and looked after us all very well. we all are booking to go again can't wait, going to be an even bigger party of us next time hope your all ready for us all again thank you for a brilliant day guys you do a real good job kind regards mel n bry

“The worst paintball!”

written by parkliz90 on 04/06/2013

I visited Bawtry several weeks ago, but on reflection I am still very disappointed on how appalling both the guns & customer service were. I've been to other paintball centers and the guns have been very reliable, only failing once after I had dropped them on the ground! This experience, at Bawtry, was sadly different. On my first game I was about to shoot the last player on the enemy team...I made a mad dash for it only for the gun to fail when I had a clean shot. A failing gun is one thing, but then the rude little marshal told me "that's paintball, get used to it!". Why the hell would I want to continue to spend money in a place with staff as dismissive as this!? This was the same story for many of the players on my team and the guns just got worse as the day went on. When I raised this with the manager he echoed the marshals, saying it must be something I had done - me and all the other paying customers were at fault. The fields are dull, the place looks tired and this is not what I though paintball was about. DONT TAKE YOUR KIDS HERE, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. RUBBISH!

Bawtrypaintball's Response to parkliz90's Review

Written on: 13/07/2013

Hi,

Incredible really that as a supplier to BPF, you felt you knew me well enough to call my personal mobile for a discounted deal, yet not well enough to call me with any concerns following your visit!

It also seems a little odd that when we spoke after your visit (before I saw this review) you said your son and his friends had a fantastic time - very odd.

Our games are quite simply the best in the industry. Nearly 120 thousand players travel from across the UK and abroad to visit BPF, mostly due to the quality of our award-winning games.
No other site in the UK can boast a real Wessex helicopter, biggest bridge, 42 armoured vehicles, Europe's only tree-top fortress, and a Predator on in one place.

I'm utterly baffled by your review and look forward to speaking to you when you're back at work on Monday.

Karl Broadbent
Director

Our guns are exceptionally well maintained and checked before each use to ensure excellent reliability.

“An absolute blast of a time”

written by Num_nutz_06 on 25/10/2012

Bawtry paintball is the best experience iv had in a long time (only tipped by the birth of my kids lol) iv been a few times and most recently with the guys from my new job we used it as a team building day... The staff are friendly and very approachable apart from the predator of course who scared me stiff BRILLIANT!!!! Would recommend to anyone iv got another trip planned soon for my lil bros 13th bday get in can't wait.

“A shooting good time!”

written by AlexisCox on 09/08/2012

So much fun! Went for my brother's birthday a few years back. Worth getting shot in the bum! and got to give him a few birthday shots >:) needless to say he wasnt too happy to get beat by his little sis!

“fun packed day out!!”

written by jakebb on 06/08/2012

me and afew friends visited bawtry the other day and had the best day out in age's. It's a day full of fun, laughs, excitement and adrenaline! The battlefields are great and the layout off them all is spot on with plenty of objects for you to climb on, in and through and if it's muddy then thats a bonus!! The marshalls are great and are there to help you if needed and make sure you have a good laugh. All in all a fantastic day out and will deffinetly be going back. Thanks to everyone at BPF for a top day

“A perfect day”

written by mtbwiggi on 04/07/2012

What a fantastic experience I went for the first time on my 13th birthday 3 years ago and have been every yeah for my birthday since then and a few times in between. The marshals are very helpful and friendly although the predator is a little mean but it all adds to the experience. Every time I go it seems to get better and I would recommend my friends and family to give it a try.

“junior paintball”

written by livers123 on 16/06/2012

Took my ten year old son and eight friends paintballing they absolutly had a blast.Having played call of duty they wanted to put their skills to the test and had an amazing time.staff great food great all in all a great day out.dont bother with boring kids parties take them here

“Perfect Teenager Birthday Celebration.”

written by on 24/05/2012

We went here for a teenagers birthday. I was a bit apprehensive about taking a young group of boys to paintballing. The staff were very professional and very friendly. Before we started, we were given a safety briefing which put me at ease. All the games were run very well and all the areas were set out brilliantly with great fixtures like a helicopter, army vehicles or a wooden castle. The food was good and just perfect for the boys. I would recommend upgrading the mask but this isn't expensive. Overall, we all had a cracking time. I would definitely recommend anybody thinking about booking a birthday celebration to do so.

“Awesome day!”

written by benz333 on 24/05/2012

I really enjoyed spending a awesome day at bawtry paintball fields, I would definately recommend a day here to all of my friends. Not far from doncaster town centre so easily accessible. The staff that work there are friendly and polite, and the environment keeps the day exciting, it is totally worth the amount we paid if not more. Perfect day for parties, birthdays, team building, day out, or just for a day with you and your friends.

“Absolutely Fantastic Day!”

written by egan95 on 24/05/2012

I came paintballing with little experience and wondering about the day ahead. Amazingly the day was fantastic, the facilities are amazing and the food and drink were of the best quality. I was encourage anybody thinking about going paintballing to definately go because i had such an outstanding day. i couldnt of asked for more fun. I particularly like the variety of levels that have been created to test your skills. I strongly recommend anyone thinking about going to give it a try, i guarentee that you will like it. I am so pleased of the day and i will 100% be returning because the day was the best day i have had in my life. The organisation of the place and the timing of levels are absolutely genius, i couldnt of asked for a better day. Before i made my purchase i would of liked to know how much the paintballs cost but i found out when i got there and they are extremely god value for money. Absolutely Superb day. Highly Recommended. A* Review By: Connor Egan.

“Totally Epic Day Out!”

written by tiffy225 on 23/05/2012

I really recommend spending a day at bawtry paintball fields, i would recommend a day here to just about anybody that is able to get here. Not too far from doncaster town centre. I enjoyed the friendly staff that work there, and the environment around you there, if you were to go for a day out there, it is totally worth your money. Perfect day for stag parties, birthdays, team building, student day out, or just for a day with friends. Everything you need to know is told to you on the day, dont need to take anything with you as everything is provided, and there is also a burger van on site for food and refreshments throughout your day. All in all a good day out, and would recommend it to anybody! James.

“Absolutly awesome day at Bawtry Paintball”

written by SimonBrooks on 23/05/2012

I came to Bawtry Paint-ball fields not knowing what to expect because it was my first time doing paint-balling, but I know its definitely not the last time I am coming to Bawtry Paint-ball. I came with my family and 3 other friends. There are no words to describe how awesome my day was, because not only was it my birthday, but I found it was one of the greatest activities to do with friends, if not THE greatest. I particularly enjoyed the fact that even though I didn't know a lot of the people there, it was a great time to get to know new people, and it is great exercise and team working activity. I recently went to another paint-ball field however, I found that Bawtry Paintball was by far the best, particularly because of the predator which is a unique feature to Bawtry Paintball field compared to other places. All the staff were friendly and the website gave you everything you needed to know about the fields. Also all of my family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the 'Crossfire' game, because it gave you a fast paced rush of pure adrenaline. It was an exciting and unforgettable day out that I KNOW I will experience again, and still get the same kick. Simon Brooks

“awwwsooome”

written by on 23/05/2012

it is a good place to go with a couple of mates or a big group. Had an awsome time. They also provide you with lunch so you dont have to take your own food. Cant wait to go again in summer. Highly recommend for anyone to go here

“Amazing place to go”

written by on 22/05/2012

BPF is such a friendly place with staff you can go to and have a general chat with as BPF is on of the best in Europe I thought it would be expensive but I was wrong, BPF has Very competitive prices and includes much more for your money. Their great facility's and equipment separate them from the rest and their mass amount of 'game zones' are unbelievable and are for anyone at any ability I'm looking forward to my next visit and I would recommend Bawtry to anyone at any age from all over the uk, 5 stars to you guys

“Bawtry Paintball Fields - MUST GO!”

written by e0turnerl on 22/05/2012

Upon arriving we were greeted by a man who showed us to the cabin where we signed in. After signing in and receiving our gear (I recommend getting the double lensed(?) masks, so much better!!) we were giving the briefing by one of the marshal's. Was quick and to the point, no messing about! All the areas in which we played in were very well set out perfect for objective based games. The marshal's were very proffesional making sure masks were on at all times and the safety's were on at the correct times. The food was nice and the staff very friendly. Would recommend it to anybody considering going paint-balling, was the best place I've been too so far easily. (Been to around 4 different places) Thanks!