Molton Direct Reviews - www.moltondirect.co.uk

Molton Direct www.moltondirect.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Molton Direct www.moltondirect.co.uk

Molton Direct www.moltondirect.co.uk

“Fast delivery and good prices from Molton Direct. Very...”

Written on: 07/03/2009

Fast delivery and good prices from Molton Direct. Very easy to get to speak to someone. They always answer queries really quickly. I buy lots of molton brown products so am always looking to get them cheaper. Have used them several times now and have never had any problems. Easy to speak to someone if you have a query and customer service is second to none. Only bad point is the smallish selection and the checkout page can be confusing. I'm one of the first people to complain normally so… Read Full Review

“I was looking for some Molton Brown products to buy as...”

Written on: 07/01/2009

I was looking for some Molton Brown products to buy as a gift for my partner for christmas as she adores Molton Brown. I found this site through Google products and decided to give them a go. I was a bit apprehensive as I haven't really heard of them and have read about fakes on ebay.

I ordered and item just before christmas and received an email to say it was dispatched but after several days it had still not arrived. I emailed Molton Direct who phoned me back within 30 minutes to say they were… Read Full Review