Meeting House Kennels, Cottered Reviews

Meeting House Kennels, Cottered - Ask a question now

“Very Friendly and Caring”

Written on: 19/09/2016 by Headdog (1 review written)

I have now boarded by dogs at Meeting House on 4 occasions. I have found the staff extremely friendly and they appear very caring. It is always with a degree of trepidation leaving ones pets with strangers in an alien environment, and there has to be a degree of trust - this I feel confident about at Meeting House. If I had a slight grumble it would be that they return either a bit 'doggy' smelly or that they smell of baby powder. An interesting combination!… Read Full Review

“What a superb place to stay, wonderful country views,...”

Written on: 12/12/2010

What a superb place to stay, wonderful country views, clean, warm, dry and lovely girls to look after us. Very very sad to leave my cosy bed yesterday. Can't wait for Mum and Dad to go away again so I can come back.
Will certainly tell all my four legged friends about Meeting House… Read Full Review

A4Mcf's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2012

I think the last three reviews were written by the owner to counter the first review. Pathetic!

Read 1 Comment

“I ckecked out the Meeting House Kennels first before...”

Written on: 10/12/2010

I ckecked out the Meeting House Kennels first before booking in my 2 dogs and cat. I thought the accommodation was exceptionally clean, the staff very friendly and capable. I then decided to go ahead.

When I picked up the dogs and the cat after 10 days holiday, all 3 were in excellent condition.

I also think these Kennels are very good value for money. I have since recommended them to my friends… Read Full Review

“I have boarded my dogs at Meeting House Kennels for 20...”

Written on: 08/12/2010

I have boarded my dogs at Meeting House Kennels for 20 years with two generations of dogs and have always been delighted with the way in which they are cared for.

My wife and I joke that they are in better condition when we pick them up than when we left them. The owner has become a good friend over the years, has always been charming and friendly (as are his staff) and his knowledge of dogs is awesome… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I felt that one member of staff I dealt with at...”

Written on: 01/01/2009 by A4MCF (3 reviews written)

I felt that one member of staff I dealt with at Meeting House Kennels acted like a child when I refused to pay a one night, £20 supplement for New Years Eve. I booked my 2 greyhounds in with the Kennels about 2 months ago. I was told then that they were not open on New Years day so I would have to book then in for 2 nights and pick them up on the 2nd Jan. I wasn't happy being made to keep them there for an extra night but all local kennels were full. One must assume that they have staff… Read Full Review