Yorkshire Tea Gold Reviews

2.5

Yorkshire Tea Gold - Ask a question now

“You've changed your tea, why?”

written by on 15/01/2024

I have really enjoyed drinking Yorkshire Gold loose leaf tea for its rich flavour and strength that is up until now. I normally buy half a dozen packets in one go so I never run out; however, the batch I have recently purchased are so disappointing. The tea lacks any flavour and has no strength. Gone has that wonderful aroma and taste. What is going on?

“Yorkshire Gold Tea - tasteless!”

written by SusanAus on 01/07/2022

I absolutely love Yorkshire Gold Tea and eagerly anticipate my morning cuppa. However, the formulation of the tea in my latest box appears to have changed. And not for the better. The taste was much blander than it has been for previous purchases and I'm left rather bereft and missing my usual blend. I hope that this is a temporary blip. Has anyone else had a similar experience?