Stuffaballoon.co.uk Reviews - www.stuffaballoon.co.uk

Stuffaballoon.co.uk - www.stuffaballoon.co.uk - Ask a question now

“We have now bought several times of Stuffaballoon and...”

Written on: 02/04/2010

We have now bought several times of Stuffaballoon and we're always impressed with the "teddy in a balloon". They seem to be the cheapest around in the UK online shops. We had one balloon delivered a day late but that was due to Royal mail not pulling their socks up and doing their jobs! Looking forward to the next one!… Read Full Review

“We recently ordered a "stuffed balloon" for a friend...”

Written on: 10/01/2010

We recently ordered a "stuffed balloon" for a friend and her newborn baby. It was simply beautiful. We were really impressed with it. It did not break the bank too much and is a unique little gift. Well I say little, it was quite a big box. It was also a lot cheaper than other stuffed balloons that we found online with no major difference. Can I get a discount code if we want to buy again. Only kidding lol.....but one would be nice… Read Full Review

“Easy site to navigate. i found what I was looking for...”

Written on: 28/12/2008

Easy site to navigate. i found what I was looking for which was large soft toys. I got this huge teddy bear for my baby girl who is 3 years old. The site is easy on the eye and everything was easy to find.
I also got a Stuffed soft toy in a balloon for valentines day for my wife, it was a unique gift. They put a teddy bear inside this balloon with hearts printed all around it and then they had some other smaller balloons inside with coloured shredded paper.

They did provide me with gift wrapping… Read Full Review