IKEA Furniture Reviews

IKEA Furniture - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Applaro Patio Furniture”

Written on: 25/04/2015 by Becky_H (1 review written)

We bought our Applaro sectional just last year, and have been very disappointed with it. It has only been out one year, and there are sections that are peeling and even bowing a bit. The description says that it has several coats of water resistant stain, but that stain clearly doesn't hold up against the elements. When I contacted corporate via email, they say they guaranty their products, and to take it in and see what the local store could do. Customer Service told me that they don't… Read Full Review

“Ordered about £2000 of flat pack Pax Malm sliding door...”

Written on: 30/06/2010

Ordered about £2000 of flat pack Pax Malm sliding door wardrobes in mid April this year only as they said it was in stock and guess what - had 75% delivered after just over 1 month and we are still waiting for the last 25% which is a set of sliding doors - one mirror door and one black brown finish.
Customer services are useless and they actually say it is out of their control.
It was all supposed to be in stock when we ordered it and of course we have paid for it all at the time of… Read Full Review

“i was extremely disappointed with this ikea applaro...”

Written on: 22/06/2010

i was extremely disappointed with this ikea applaro position chair as when i set it up and went to have my first seat on my new lovely chair it snapped in half and i broke my bum. i was in excruciating pain as still to this day i am unable to properly sit down on a chair and be comfy and happy. this prioduct has ruined my life as i can no longer enjoy putting my feat up on the sofa watching east enders.i have to stand and my legs often get very sore. however, i did like the design when i first… Read Full Review