FCI Furniture Reviews - www.fcilondon.co.uk

Media Gallery for FCI Furniture - www.fcilondon.co.uk

FCI Furniture - www.fcilondon.co.uk

“AVOID THEM”

written by ardeshirg on 04/03/2022

Everyone should avoid this company like a plaque. We had the bad luck of purchasing some furniture from them in October 2021. We paid over £12000 for those. They promised us that they would arrive after the new year, but the item arrived on 19/02/2022. We were patient and we did not make any fuss about this. When they arrived the dining table and the armchairs were nicely packed, they unpacked them for us and assemble them and there were no faults or any issues with them, but the dining chairs were without any covers or boxes. We were very surprised that why the new items which were arriving from Italy should be completely unboxed and unwrapped. Then we noticed there were some faults in the quality of making and the quality of the chairs (lots of winkles and the material were coming off the base of the chairs), also the handles were not right in one chair. They looked used and old. In addition, we noticed that the colour/shade was different from what they showed us in their colour chart in their showroom (different grey colour). While the delivery men were there we contacted the company and told them about our concern and I asked them to return the dining chairs. They told us that they do not return the chairs at present as they were going to investigate about it and would come back to us. To our surprise, they come back to us and told us they were not going to return or refund us or even exchange those for us unless they deduct a 35% restocking fee. Obviously, we were not happy about their irresponsible suggestion. A couple of days later one of their directors rang me, I thought he was ringing me to help us or accept to refund us, to my surprise, he was abrupt, unsympathetic, rude, and he told me that he cannot do anything about it. When I, told him, therefore I had no other option but to seek legal advice, he told me that he had much bigger lawyers than me and he was much richer than me. Their attitude and their customer service and support shocked me, especially when I compare it with other companies in the UK. At the same time, we had bought some other furniture from a shop which is very near to them called The Sofa and Chair Company, which had a completely different attitude and customer service and care (we returned one of their item not because it was faulty but because we felt that it made our space much smaller, they refund us fully). How can a company treat their customer like this when you spend over £12000? It is really shameful. I do not know, where are they from, but they did not understand the values and principles of the west and this country. They have completely different attitudes and values. The only thing they care about is money. I can assure you that if you buy any item from them, you will be left alone if there is any issue with them. I recommend that please try other companies before you buy anything from them. You deserve much better than this company.

Fcilondon's Response to ardeshirg's Review

Written on: 17/03/2022

Hi,

Nothing you have said in your review is accurate. That is your choice.

We are a family run business and have been here in this building since 1985, growing year on year as a result of our reputation for quality products and service.

There is nothing wrong with the chairs we have delivered to you.

While we try to keep all customers happy, we will not respond further to your inaccurate description of events. Neither will we stand for being bullied.

Please go ahead and contact our legal team if you wish to take this further.

Firdaus Nagree - Director

Read 1 Comment

“Never Trust What FCI tells you /write on your receipt. ”

written by James717 on 23/03/2018

I have email exchanges and correspondence to back this up, so this review about the store/company is really and am NOT writing the review because am upset, its just due to all the promises which DO NOT EXIST. You don't deliver as promised or keep to your words despite deposit being paid and you don't care about your customers as claimed on your website and previous reviews. JUST BE HONEST AND INFORM CUSTOMERS AS IT IS. Ordered items more than 3months running, promised to receive items within 8weeks, nothing delivered neither even a phone-call or follow-up, have to be the one chasing and eventually my emails are NOT being replied too. I understand delays might happen? call your clients and keep them updated rather than ignoring and lying with promises of future dates which nothings comes out of when the promised DD arrives. I Would urge caution when approaching this store and be prepared for the worst and great DISAPPOINTMENT. shame on FCI Furniture. As I write this review? still NO word or contact from the store and guess another conning misleading lying consumer store. I am available for contact, so everything have written is real.

“Furniture for a Architectural home ”

written by monpatel on 15/01/2018

Irina has been instrumental with helping us choose the right furniture in our new rebuilt home. Her guidance and expertise on colours and fabrics have been vital in furnishing our home. Irina is always willing to help and has ensured first class service. All our furniture arrived on time with impeccable delivery service from the delivery men who did not leave our property till all furniture was perfectly installed. Fidus – Many Thanks for all your help and giving us impeccable service, our furniture from FCI is truly exceptional and brings elegance to our new home. Many Thanks M & M House

“Leather dining chairs”

written by 267Benson on 05/04/2016

The showroom was very impressive, nicely laid out and easy to see and test the furniture. Staff were very helpful and friendly and you were not rushed or pressurised at any time. A good range of furniture and staff who new the products well. Lovely coffee on hand as well to make the whole experience a pleasure.

“Ex-Demo Wardrobe & Mirror”

written by surreyzone on 01/08/2015

Perfect service from visiting the showroom through to fitting. The Wardrobe looks fabulous and the fitters were professional, courteous and conscientious. Spotless dust sheets used everywhere and they left the area as they found it - with the addition, of course, of a lovely wardrobe and mirror.

“Dining Chairs”

written by Taylor-Alt72 on 13/07/2015

We were delighted with the whole process. FCI were extremely helpful in helping us select the right dining chairs for us, offering very good advice as to colour etc. The estimated delivery was absolutely correct and they kept us informed along the way. The delivery men were extremely helpful and courteous. It made the whole experience most enjoyable

“Excellent service and quality”

written by mabbond on 31/05/2015

Your crew just finished the installation. They did a fantastic job. Very careful, very accurate, kind, respectful of our needs. Excellent service.

“Best value & service.”

written by on 23/03/2015

Fourteen years ago we made our first purchases with excellent results! Our recent purchase has proved that FCI is still the tops!! Irina patiently manoeuvred us through all the stages to reach a successful outcome. The result was well worth waiting for. There's only one place to go for individual style and choice with unbeatable value and service. Thank you FCI! Just wish the manufacturer was more speedy -(no fault of FCI.)

“Fantastic Customer service”

written by ClaudineBloom on 11/02/2015

Irina was so helpful and efficient. I would not hesitate to use this company again, nothing seems to much trouble

“Great Personal Service and value”

written by salrik on 16/12/2014

We had excellent service from FCI’s designer who visited several times and made sure we got the correct wall unit and colours that suited the room. They also liased with the fireplace supplier to ensure it all worked. Other firms were unable to do this. The fitters were superb and worked very hard to finish quickly with a great finish. All in all a great job at a good price.

“Even better 15 years on!”

written by Ella_Harris on 04/11/2014

We originally purchased from Furniture Craft 15 years ago and have been extremely happy with our furniture all these years. We had decided to leave all our old furniture to the new owners of our old hose, opting to start afresh in our new place. Having moved to Cambridge we had not initially thought that we would purchase from a London establishment but unfortunately we just couldn’t find the right things in shops near the new place. So we began looking in London and ended up at fci. We would have saved ourselves a lot of bother if we’d just started there in the first instance. 15 years on, the showroom looks great – some new faces but also some old ones and the service was impeccable. No doubt our new furniture will serve us well for the next 15 years – well done fci and thank you.

“Modern yet Traditional”

written by Reinap449 on 25/04/2014

The chairs and other furniture didn't knock my socks off but yet they were nice and appealing and at clearance price -a bargain! The Italian name Minotti is a great selling point as Italian furniture both modern and traditional is still sought after so I give the company a thumbs up. Ismat J. Amin Interior Designer

“Great Company to Deal with ”

written by KaiWeber195 on 28/02/2014

Great Service in store Staff Very polite and helpful Delivery Staff VERY VERY polite and professional Made Sure that they left the area clean and tidy

“Good service, good communication ”

written by Huidav on 20/01/2014

Pleasant, helpful staff. The delivery of our sofas' was on time and were well wrapped. We would be happy to deal with them again.

“great service”

written by Milen on 17/01/2014

I needed a glass top for my coffee table which broke. I called FCI which where one of the stockist for the brand table I had, and the service was excellent from start to finish. Thank you very much!

“Kitchen 5 years old and still looking like new”

written by PaulGullett on 22/11/2013

FCI designed, supplied and fitted our kitchen in 2008 and I can highly recommend their service. Long lead time due to the kitchen coming from an Italian manufacturer, but once all the parts were in place the fit was seamless. We also have had no issues with the kitchen. All of the supplied appliances still work and the finish still looks new. We replaced a door recently, due to an accident on our side, an once again FCI bent over backwards to assist. New door now fitted, kitchen still good as new.

Harry438's Response to PaulGullett's Review

Written on: 22/11/2013

Thank you for the review Mr. Gulett.
I'll pass this on to the kitchen design team - i know they'll be chuffed with the feedback.

Read 1 Comment

“I found your service extremely helpful. You provided...”

written by on 20/11/2013

I found your service extremely helpful. You provided the furniture which was exactly what we wanted and we are very happy with it

Harry438's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2013

Thank you for your review.
We've noticed some less than perfect scores against the "Quality Of website" category and we've taken note.

We are fully aware that our current (very old) website does not do us justice (as so many of you have told us).

I hope you'll be pleased to know that our new site will be launched in early January and I think you will all be extremely impressed with it.

watch this space..

“Everything is fine.”

written by KaterinaE14 on 19/11/2013

Everything is fine. i'm happy with your service.

Harry438's Response to KaterinaE14's Review

Written on: 20/11/2013

i guess that says it all!!
Thanks for the review.

Read 1 Comment

“ inspirational design with touch of luxury ”

written by okorodudu on 17/11/2013

We purchased all of our furniture from FCI. We are delighted about the quality, excellent and a good value for money spent. The designer and sale manager were very helpful and friendly, we went back and forth during the design review to get the right combination and theme and it was spot on. The whole experience was completely hassle free and wonderful considering that the furnitures were shipped abroad. Though there was slight delay with the installation due international travel complications, offering the service free was excellent. I highly recommend FCI for any person that has a taste for luxury, class and want competitive price with outstanding service

Harry438's Response to okorodudu's Review

Written on: 20/11/2013

Thank yo so much for the review Okor.
Shameless plug alert:

" I have to say that our international shipping department really know what they're doing - especially when it comes to clearing and customs in Africa, Asia & The Middle East.
So if you need your stuff shipped out from the UK, we have it all under control."

End shameless plug!

Seriously though, many thanks for the review - it means a lot to us to know that our efforts are appreciated.

see you next time!

“Fab company ”

written by on 01/11/2013

I've always loved the products at Fci, beautifully made and great staff, youre guaranteed to purchase something uber stylish and that has longevity. its not a cheap store, if you have class and want the best then you have to pay for it, but it will lastso its money well spent.

Firdaus76's Comment

Written on: 02/11/2013

thank you!! I know we're not cheap but I think you'll agree we offer great value for money.
thank you again for your support!