Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li2727 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li2727 - Ask a question now

“I bought this reconditioned laptop from...”

Written on: 27/07/2009

I bought this reconditioned laptop from laptopshop.co.uk and I have to say that I am very very pleased with it. For £200 it is a bargain. Even though it is reconditioned, it looked brand new to me, only a sign that the box had already been opened was the clue to say it was refurbed.

I wanted a cheap laptop which would enable me to surf the internet and use email, I'm not interested in games or doing anything which would be challenging to a cheap laptop. Its got wireless, its not dead… Read Full Review

“The Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li2727 is fast, reliable and...”

Written on: 13/03/2009 by skelmerite (1 review written)

The Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li2727 is fast, reliable and easy to use In my opinion, bad graphics card, even with latest drivers under vista Have had machine for over 6 months. Upgraded memory to 3gb. Using external hard drives with no loss of working speed. Its a shame about the graphics card though, need some tweaking, if i knew how… Read Full Review