NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT Reviews

NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Video Graphics Card”

Written on: 26/02/2019 by Sovka11 (11 reviews written)

This is a good graphics card. I went through more than one mission in a variety of shooters while it was part of my computer.I even tried to mine cryptocurrency using this device.But I think that now there are much better offers on the market.I can recommend to buy this card only to those who want a high-quality device in the medium price segment.If you are a gamer, then you should pay attention to more powerful video cards. But this is just my opinion… Read Full Review

“Reliable”

Written on: 04/09/2018 by Umpas (11 reviews written)

At that time it was a good and powerful video card. On some PCs in our office, they all work even today. No card has broken down, everything is working properly… Read Full Review