Vintage Car Hire, Cambridge Reviews

Vintage Car Hire, Cambridge - Ask a question now

“Vintage Car Hire, Cambridge - I have to say, WHAT A...”

Written on: 11/12/2008 by janequocker (1 review written)

Vintage Car Hire, Cambridge - I have to say, WHAT A CAR. If possible, take up their offer of a viewing. It's one of the tallest cars I've seen. My special day definitely became even more special with the blue vintage taxi in the pictures, just looking at them now - absolutely beautiful. Comes highly recommended… Read Full Review

Laurajconnolly's Response to 424263_janequocker's Review

Written on: 08/04/2010

If you are talking about Elegance and Style Vintage Car Hire - stay away. i used them for my wedding and they were late! we didn't have enough time to collect my dad (which was part of the arrangement) we had just enough time to get me to the registry office and my dad had to get a taxi. The driver didn't know how to get to my address and then i had to direct him to the registry office. very upsetting not to have my dad with me in the car!

Read 1 Comment