Rolex Watches Reviews

Rolex Watches - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My Rolex Datejust watch came in from eBay seller...”

Written on: 05/06/2009 by ohamtataloo66 (1 review written)

My Rolex Datejust watch came in from eBay seller Melrose Diamonds yesterday and I ' m already in love with it. They were extremely helpful and answered all my questions promptly. I wouldn ' t hesitate to purchase from them again. They deserve an AA+ rating!!… Read Full Review

“I ' ve purchased two Rolex watches from Melrose...”

Written on: 10/12/2008 by nadinejam99 (4 reviews written)

I ' ve purchased two Rolex watches from Melrose Jewelers and feel nothing but satisfaction with their service. Scott, the sales associate, helped me choose a ladies rolex watch for my daughter who was graduating college. He was and extremely professional. I looked at the Rolex Datejust, and Rolex Day Date President, and after some time on the phone he helped me decide on the rolex oyster perpetual lady date just.
I highly recommend Melrose Jewelers if you are in the market for a Rolex watch and… Read Full Review