Floto Reviews - www.flotoimports.com

• Durability

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to [email protected], and I will have a look at them for you.

Floto - www.flotoimports.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Floto - www.flotoimports.com

Floto - www.flotoimports.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Terrible customer service ”

Written on: 18/04/2018 by Nika2007 (1 review written)

Unprofessional customer service representative provided wrong information on my return and the result is they lost my bag. The quality of leather is not the same as used to be… Read Full Review

“HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! AWFUL!!!! AVOID!”

Written on: 01/09/2015 by TamiaRees387 (1 review written)

Floto is a horrible company. I placed an order in June and still have yet to receive it. When I call the 800 number listed, no matter what I am sent to the same imbecile of a woman who tells me that 'she can't contact me to anyone, all she can do is send an email' I can't cancel my order. I can't get any information on my order. I have not received my order in MONTHS. I have not heard anything from them in regards to the 'backorder status' I am only getting updates that are available to the… Read Full Review