TD1 Radio www.td1radio.co.uk Reviews

TD1 Radio www.td1radio.co.uk
5.0

TD1 Radio www.td1radio.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for TD1 Radio www.td1radio.co.uk

“Very good selections of songs. I only just found out...”

written by on 04/04/2011

Very good selections of songs. I only just found out about it whilst browsing and I was caught.

A great range of songs featured which is popular with the young to elederly. Especially like their choice in Indie songs :)

“Amazing, really good selection of shows for younger...”

written by on 02/02/2010

Amazing, really good selection of shows for younger and older people. Keep it up guys :D

“Really good sound quality. A great mix of music for...”

written by Tizmoi on 04/10/2009

Really good sound quality. A great mix of music for everyone and Non stop music when not broadcasting. Good work TD1.

“One evening a few months ago I was working late in the...”

written by on 20/07/2009

One evening a few months ago I was working late in the office and needed some good music to keep the thoughts flowing. After a quick search I came across td1radio.co.uk, the variety of music was refreshing and I listened to it all night.

I now have a shortcut to the station on my laptop & work computer as well as my home computer.

Keep up the good variety of music and quality of the programs. Good luck to the future of this community radio.

“Agree with the other person's comment - excellent...”

written by on 19/04/2009

Agree with the other person's comment - excellent sound quality and choice of music. TD1 Radio should be on FM and/or DAB

“Excellent sound quality of the internet stream, great...”

written by on 30/12/2008

Excellent sound quality of the internet stream, great music and a wide choice of it too.

Great sounding new internet based community radio station. Let's hope it continues to grow in size and goes from strength to strength.
Well recommend TD1 Radio.co.uk.