Ryman Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Ryman - Ask a question now

“Rymans prices ! !”

Written on: 11/01/2018 by spectroman (2 reviews written)

E mail sent 08/12/2017 I purchased a pack on 30/11/17 at Hanover St London branch price £9.99. In Cambridge branch which I visited yesterday the price is £7.99. Why was I charged £2.00 extra ? NO RESPONSE E mail sent 20/12/2017 I am disappointed there has been no response to my query. I will place comments telling of my customer experience with Ryman, on the Review Centre website, for all to see. STILL NO RESPONSE AS OF 11/01/2018 The point is how many other products vary in price… Read Full Review

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 08/07/2014 by croftd (1 review written)

Purchased a Ryman XC-808M Cross Cut Paper Shredder. Worked great at first but then after a year it stopped for no reason. It was used lightly. Having read amazon reviews I am not the only person it has happened too - there must be a genuine fault with the item. Ryman's response - sorry. At nearly £40 sorry isn't enough. I previously had a £9.99 shredder that lasted years. Poor poor service… Read Full Review