Kwik Fit, Basingstoke, Hampshire Reviews

3.0

Kwik Fit, Basingstoke, Hampshire - Ask a question now

“Superb Service”

written by Stanchester on 22/01/2024

The staff at Kwik Fit, Houndmills greeted me with a smile and treated me like a queen . New tyre was fitted quickly and efficiently. Thoroughly recommend them.

“Great service”

written by Lamont10 on 09/01/2024

Mechanic was very helpful. Kept us informed throughout. And didn’t complete the expensive repair they thought it could be. Very confident with their diagnosis and repair.

“Make my day! ”

written by ZsuZsy on 24/01/2023

I was going to Topps Tiles next door from Kwik Fit when I noticed the tire pressure low ,after I parked my car just popped in to Kwik Fit for help . They told me leave my keys and they check it , so I went to Topps Tiles ! 30 minutes later manager called me saying car is ready . I’m just amazed by not having an actual appointment , I got all tires checks and fixed! They didn’t charge me anything!! All I can say Thank you ! Friendly stuff , I’m really impressed! Definitely going back !

“Excellent repair work done on my BMW, great company,...”

written by RaulBarnes on 13/06/2013

Excellent repair work done on my BMW, great company, however they charge a bit high.

“I too have a very bad experience with Kwik Fit,...”

written by jayjaykamat on 25/08/2010

I too have a very bad experience with Kwik Fit, Newbury. In fact they cheated me. They don't provide good service.

“poor service, mechanics looked as if did not know what...”

written by on 23/01/2010

poor service, mechanics looked as if did not know what they were doing ordered wrong exhaust waited 6 hours for new one to arrive of which they had all ready ripped the old one off and i had to go back 3 times for them to sort it out which they never so i got a new exhaust bracket and done it my self as some exhaust filler to stop the fumes escaping via the joins it was a very bad job

“I recently needed to get my exahust checked as it...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by gavincbarnard on 15/02/2008

I recently needed to get my exahust checked as it sounds like it was blowing, got to kwik fit and had to wait 2 hours for a diagnosis, returned and got told needed a new middle and back box, said ok and they ordered the parts. They arrived 4 hours later and with the incorrect exhaust system (I'd sat around for an hour whilst they tried to fit the wrong exhaust). They re-ordered the new exhaust and I returned Monday. It took them 4 hours to fit it. I paid in good faith and drove the car away. Over the next few days the exhaust got worse, made noise and sounded no better. Went back and they tightened it up and I drove away, 2 days later the whole exhaust system is hanging off. I rang a few other Kwik Fits to compare the part numbers and was told several times that it was the incorrect part!!!! Are you serious!!! I am taking this further.