Honeyrose Menthol Cigarettes Reviews

Honeyrose Menthol Cigarettes - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Awesome - not only the menthol but all the other flavors!”

Written on: 22/11/2013

I tried these because I was trying to taste a cigarette for the first time. I know too much people who smoke and I always wondered "why people smoke? What is it like?" and I decided to buy a cigarette box. But I was afraid to get addicted (thanks to the nicotine and tobacco and other addicting and cancerigenous substances in the common cigarettes). Then, I found this Honeyrose cigarette and tried them! The first cigarette I ever tried and I liked it! And actually, I'm proud that Honeyrose was… Read Full Review

Thunderlipps's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2017

Sounds like a serious shill to me, just my opinion.

Thunderlipps's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2017

Sounds like a shill, just my opinion. From Canada and looking for menthols for my 92 yr old mom. Ckecking out reviews

Read 2 Comments

“I got it and it works”

Written on: 14/07/2012 by jonesdave1981 (17 reviews written)

I got this from cigarettesmegashop.com and it works. I am happy that I opted for it. For all those who are habituated to cigarettes, this is the best one. Use it and you will also be prompted to say yes it works. … Read Full Review