Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream Reviews

“I am not an expert in eye creams but I do tend to...”

Written on: 20/02/2009 by zebrapanda (1 review written)

I am not an expert in eye creams but I do tend to switch from one brand to another as soon as someone recommends a product to me. I must say Perfective Ceuticals' eye cream has so far been the best I've tried. It tightens the skin and makes me look more "awake" in the morning after using it for a while. I can't wait to try their other products out!… Read Full Review

“I think Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye...”

Written on: 03/12/2008 by grapefruitcola (7 reviews written)

I think Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream is probably the best wrinkle eye cream. It lifts the wrinkles around the eyes, and the bags under eyes. It takes about 2 weeks to see the results. The skin feels tight and 'silky', and I look like having enough sleep… Read Full Review