ATS Euromaster Camden, London Reviews

ATS Euromaster Camden, London - Ask a question now

“Useless for business jobs”

Written on: 31/03/2017 by Hallet30 (1 review written)

Left waiting 2 days for a tyre I was promised would be in the next day. When it finally arrived I made my way to the place again, only to be told they had no idea who I was or what I was getting done! After sorting that out and being told "yeah you're booked in mate just wait by your vehicle" I got forgotten about again and watched 3 other vehicles that arrived after me and wasn't booked in, go ahead of me. If you need your vehicle for work purposes then I'd suggest going somewhere else!