S & P Lomas Ltd, Oldham, Lancashire Reviews

S & P Lomas Ltd, Oldham, Lancashire - Ask a question now

“My car was worse after the £1000 'repair' from this...”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by unhappy999911 (1 review written)

After a problem with my car, Halfords recommended this garage. I asked Halfords to explain things to this garage as I was worried that I would not be able to describe the issues correctly. I then rang the garage to find the cost and when to drop it off. They rang and said that something was dropped into the engine while working on it, but did not mention an extra charge for this. When my husband paid over the phone, they added over £100 to the bill. When I picked up the car it was still not… Read Full Review

“Fantastic Service and Expert Staff”

Written on: 13/12/2011 by chris.wh (1 review written)

When my car needs any work or a service I always contact Lomas'. They know what they are talking about and don't try to rip you off. All the staff are really friendly and they will go out of their way to help you out. Friends have took their cars to other garages and come out with exactly the same problem. But when they went to Lomas' they not only found the problem but fixed the car really quickly. Would recommend anyone to give Lomas's a try :-)… Read Full Review