Footasylum Reviews

1.6
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Footasylum - Ask a question now

“DON'T SHOP AT FOOTSYLUM”

written by AryanMcMahon on 10/04/2024

I ordered a north face coat costing me £270 in total & was damaged after 5 weeks & nearly 60 emails , they sent me a womens jumpsuit size 14 saying thats what i sent although i have proof they dont! DONT ORDER FROM FOOTSYLUM P8925127

“Disgusting service”

written by Stevoc1710 on 16/09/2020

Got a pair of Nike 270s from the Liverpool, speke retail park and subsequently lost the receipt. When I finally opened the box of the trainers I got for college, I noticed (after being told a fresh pair was being sent to the till, that the shoes were absolutely disgusting! One of them must have been a display shoe! Who even thinks it's acceptable to sell a supposedly brand new pair of trainers like this?? Ate you serious? Furthermore, after trying to resolve this situation the cheek I received from staff in the store and the complaints procedure through what's app is an absolute joke!!! I had to begin my course with basically a second hand pair of shoes that basically everyone and their granny must have had on!! In the midst of a global pandemic where hygiene by government regulation is supposed to be of utmost importance? Seriously? Absolutely disgusting!!!

“Lost Boots that are discontinued ”

written by jordanavpereira on 13/02/2020

By far the worst customer service I've ever had from a shoe shop. They have lost my favourite pair of boots which now are no longer being made. To resolve and find out about their incompetence took me hours of phone calls to costumer service each time me having to explain the situations every single time. Numerous visits to the shop with 0 effort to contact me to tell me they had lost the boots! AFTER 3 MONTHS of all of this their answer to losing the boots that are no longer being made was to give me a refund!!!! SERIOUSLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH! To top it off the second order (converses) I made was sent back to depot without anyone contacting me, second time sent to the store I HAD TO GO IN AND CHASE for the shoes as they didn't have any paper work attached and their for wouldn't have contacted me. SO TWICE THEY HAVE FAILED with me with the most simplest task! I'm so disappointed and disheartened with it all I will advice ALL my clients, friends and family to AVOID!

“Appalling service”

written by Rowlamer on 05/01/2020

Item was not delivered despite address had people there 24 hrs a day.i had also paid more for next day delivery!! No we missed you card Foot asylum said they would re-send item we checked they still showed 7 in stock but a week later after many emails they say the are out of stock and I have to wait three days for refund, great money left my bank the day I ordered by the time I get is back it will be close on Three weeks, Do that to a few hundred customers and your account is earning you good money, Customer service is appalling this is the worst company I have dealt with for a long time.never again..

“Avoid this company, otherwise your money is lost”

written by teSutherland52 on 09/02/2018

From far the worst company.If it was 0 starr i would give them.They're taking you're money and don't deliver nothing.The delivery company that they're working with ,HERMES is the shitiest one,i was waiting for my sneakers at home and they send me a message that they didn't fiind me home .When you call or contact Customer Service they don't answer,or if they answer they're telling you only rubbish. I place an order on 30th January for a pair sneakers Adidas ,they had discount from 100£ i took it with 60£.The delivery time on their site is 2-4 days,it's been 10 days and i still don't have my sneakers.I ask for refund and they don't answer to my emails or phone .

“Still waiting for for Sunday delivery!!!”

written by PaulMalcolm1 on 26/10/2017

Ordererd on saturday for nextday delivery. Didnt come. Called monday,tuesday, wednesday, today....no shoes!!! Shocking customer services and just keep getting fobbed off!!!! My advice...take your business elsewhere

“Rubbish .”

written by Sariah184 on 07/05/2017

Totally rubbish company. Terrible customer services. Order took forever to arrive. Don't use!!!!!!!!!

“Avoid avoid avoid”

written by AbdielShoemaker on 07/04/2017

I ordered a tracksuit for my daughter on next day delivery. Only half of it arrived and when I contacted them they basically told me I was lying. Refused to communicate beyond sending a link to the ombudsmen.

“return”

written by berna74 on 21/02/2017

My son bought a top on the Saturday returned it Sunday as it was too short on arms they would not refund him my husband went back down on the Monday and said my son had said it had been washed which is lies I will never shop here again after the amount of money we have spent in this shop well never again it will be jd from now on not the first time had a problem with footasylum they sold my daughter timberland ant 100 got home not only were they the wrong size they were 2 different design of boot idiots

“Just trash!”

written by cjHopper187 on 01/01/2017

Places an order from the 27th said my orde would be with me within 2-4 working days as the disabled their next service for the Christmas period. Everything was fine the I check my tracking information and my parcel has been delayed since the 28th it's now the 30th and I've called customer services for them to tell me it's not their fault it's their courier. Thing is as a customer I don't care who's fault it is I just want my damn parcels as they are meant to be a gift to someone. And now I'll be going to see them empty handed thanks to this stupid company. Never again, let me just stick to Jd from now on. Avoid at all cost

“sorry footasylum”

written by nick.fitz on 24/11/2016

sorry Footasylum but you have lost a customer.i ordered a pair of trainers with next day delivery,only for them not to be delivered,i was given a refund for the cost of the courier charges initially after contact,but their customer services was very sporadic throughout,with promises of follow ups about the parcels location.it finally came to me requesting a PAYPAL refund almost a week after dispatch because i was none the wiser.the problem is mostly with their courier service,Hermes,who after a quick google review search,one can find all they need to know about them.so until they change to a more reliable courier service like DPD,who have an app to track a parcel from dispatch to door,i wont be purchasing from them online again.

“Don't order international”

written by Egan342 on 03/07/2016

It has been 3 weeks and still I have not received the item. On the website there was a list stating that delivery time is 3-5 days for my country. Don't rely on them !

“Converse”

written by rituziks on 20/05/2016

Fantastic service.Next day delivery.Fantastic comunication.Oh,im very happy.Thank you.x

“returned items lost”

written by woody1959 on 20/03/2016

I returned a product in dec and received no exchange id given parcel to courier who had delivered it too me to be told by footasylum we don't offer this type of return so why did she take it ,said they must be able to track parcel as it was courier they used for delivery ,everytime I emailed was answered y different member of staff was told hadn't received return parcel and they couldn't do anything not helpful at all very blunt emails received and from what I can see by other reviews not easy to get refund or exchange from this company bad customer service wont ever order from here again.

“Returned items”

written by Koltonf114 on 03/01/2016

Nike trainers were ordered by my son and delivered a few days later , my son who is an avid fan of trainers was less than impressed , the trainers received were not consistant with a Nike quality product , they appeared to be a cheaply made immitation and were returned two days later following the returns instructions implicitly . Fortunately I paid through PayPal as it is now almost 5 weeks since the item was returned despite calling Footasylum 12 times and e mailing through PayPal numerous times not once was the phone answered or e mail responded to. I have now opened a case through PayPal and hey presto Footasylum contacts me for a refund , but only if I close the case ! But guess what they haven't contacted PayPal at all so I will not close it, as I consider that once I closed the case. Their customer services , which lets face it is about as contactable as the Holy Ghost will vanish again into the darkness of cyberspace , I will post more when and if their customer services department responds .

“totally rubbish customer service and never next day...”

written by Milesal487 on 25/04/2015

ordered 5 pairs of trainers all next day delivery first one came second one got lost the the other 3 got lost... called customer service spoke to numerous staff all didn't have a clue. All says they will contact me and I am still waiting then emailed got first response back after that no response. This company needs to learn the basic customer service and offer a jesture of good will for the rubbish service. will never buy from these jokers.

Kadeshugba's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2015

i agree with the above. they are totally rubbish and i would advise anyone ordering from them to never use the next day delivery. It is unreliable and a waste of money. As i am writing i did a next delivery on Tuesday and as of thursday afternoon both trainers I ordered are yet to arrive, and they keep on saying that they would get back to me when they contact the driver. complete rubbish service and they let down my children who wanted to use the trainers at school.

“poor customer service!!”

written by 1962Reynolds on 31/12/2014

Do not buy from this shop!! On closer inspection when buying some vans were of poor quality on one foot. Went to exchange but second pair also of poor quality asked for a refund. Was told they couldn't do refunds only gift card or exchange. How ever if bought on line I would have got a refund as wouldn't have been my fault because I couldn't see what I was buying. My fault!! Them selling faulty shoes and I should have looked closer apparently. Have lost a valued customer who spent a lot of money on trainers. Very poor service !! 31/12/14

“Selling faulty trainers, rubbish customer service”

written by 236Shaffer on 29/12/2014

I've ordered twice from footasylum, first order was a pair of creative recreations, on receiving the shoes the soles were already dirty and one of the shoe laces was shredded in half. Thinking this was just a one off I ordered a pair of converse mono white just before Xmas. The trainers turned up and immediately after taking them out the box you could see that one of the shoes was faulty, one side of the shoe was stitched much lower than the other making the trainer warped and uncomfortable. Sent the trainers back and had to chase their customer service team multiple times after the shoes had been delivered to them. In all I think I chased 4 times but had no response from their team. Even when I was finally refunded they didn't email me to apologies or let me know. I only found out I had been refunded after checking at the bank. To sum it up I think they sell seconds as both occasions I received faulty shoes and their services is rubbish. Go elsewhere.

“Christmas nightmare”

written by 138Hamilton on 28/12/2014

On the 21st on December 2014 I made an order for two trainers for my children that they begged me for, and paid for GUARANTEED XMAS DELIVERY in anticipation that my delivery will come in time for Christmas! However, I was left absolutely gutted and annoyed when my order did not come through the post, even made me wait at home the whole day on xmas Eve when I should could have been doing other stuff. This lack of keeping to your promises and words, made me not only feel embarrassed when my kids were upset that they did not get their presents but also absolutely spolied the whole Christmas for me and my kids! I just hope that others learn so they don't suffer the disgrace that I did in the future. WHY HAVE A GUARANTEED XMAS DELIVERY OPTION BUT YOU FAIL TO DELIVER FOR XMAS? ABSOLUTE JOKE. When I spoke to them on the phone I got pushed here and there but didn't get nowhere. I'm still here left with no apology no presents no parcel and no refund. Avoid at all costs

“Waste of time and money! ”

written by Nick243 on 20/12/2014

I ordered a pair of free run Nike trainers on the 30/11/14, I paid via Paypal received no confirmation email from footasylum although the money has left my account. Contacted customer services via email as I was no paying to call them. The first email I received from them claimed my order was ready for collection when I went into the selected store they had no order for me. Contacted customer services again and they told me the item has went missing but they cannot refund as Paypal is reviewing the payment. 3 weeks on and I have not received the item I ordered and I still haven't received any refund. I will not be using footasylum again.