Milkbug Reviews - www.milkbug.co.uk

Milkbug www.milkbug.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Very disappointing !”

Written on: 14/04/2014 by Hoffmanzc120 (1 review written)

I bought a nursing dress which looks perfect for an occasion. It took 10 for it to arrive...I sent them a couple of Emails and left a message on their voice mail, I never got any feedback. When it finally arrived, I was quite disappointed by the dress which I thought was too expensive for the quality of it (but that's my personal opinion) so I sent it back. I let them know by Email and left again a message on their voice mail asking for a refund. Still haven't heard from them !!… Read Full Review

“Bought a breastfeeding top from milkbug. The service...”

Written on: 23/09/2009

Bought a breastfeeding top from milkbug. The service was fantastic as I decided to change the breastfeeding tops colour and they changed it for free. Will buy a breastfeeding dress soon for my best friends wedding :-) … Read Full Review

“Excellent pricing and free delivery over £45, and...”

Written on: 31/12/2008 by sammy101 (1 review written)

Excellent pricing and free delivery over £45, and main attraction is they provide free postage and packing for returns. I exchanged one of my tops for another, and paid nothing to do this.

I ordered 2 tops and a dress. The clothes came in two days, free delivery and were of good quality. Milkbug had a good selection of clothes, not the largest selection but I found things I liked and ordering was straight forward, even for me… Read Full Review

“Milkbug has a good range and quick delivery. Also some...”

Written on: 19/12/2008 by sona1977 (1 review written)

Milkbug has a good range and quick delivery. Also some of the lowest prices when i did my research

only bad point is delivery charge applicable for orders under 45 pounds

lovely easy site, clothes were good quality and the items came quickly… Read Full Review