Fun Mum Reviews - www.funmum.com

Fun Mum www.funmum.com - Ask a question now

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 01/04/2019 by ychacon (1 review written)

I had to return the pair of jeans I bought because they did not fit and it's been several weeks now and no news from them no emails nor the money in my card! I have written them emails with no answer! Terrible! I do not recommend to buy from them… Read Full Review

“Shocking customer service”

Written on: 26/08/2018 by VivianDowling (1 review written)

When I ordered there was a problem with the website so the company promptly rang me and left several voicemails to process my order (take my money). The clothes didn't fit so when I sent them back to get a different size I had no confirmation that they had been received. I am still awaiting an email confirmation / the new size clothes OR a refund. I find it interesting that when they wanted my money they were very good at communicating and now that I want my product or a refund, they is no… Read Full Review

“Amazing value for money, great customer service and...”

Written on: 01/12/2009

Amazing value for money, great customer service and fantastic maternity clothes from Funmum!

I bought a pair of their maternity jeans (i would normally buy True Religion or Ernest Sewn) but didn't want to splash £200 on designer maternity jeans)and was delighted to find that the Funmum jeans were of similar quality and detail to my designer ones at a fraction of the pricetag. They are so comfy that post bump (I cut the band out) they remain my favourite jeans.

Great service too with next day… Read Full Review