TreSemme Colour Revitalising Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

“This product was one of the worst I have ever used by...”

Written on: 16/12/2010 by Leanne44 (41 reviews written)

This product was one of the worst I have ever used by far, it stripped the colour (permanent jet black) from my hair within a few washes, caused some of my ends to split and fray, made my hair so greasy and I could not wash it out of my hair. The smell was very bland and boring, it came in a large tub taking up a lot of space. I would not recommend this product to anybody with any hair type, my mother used the product and was not pleased with it either and she has thick coarse dry hair unlike… Read Full Review

“TreSemme Colour Revitalising Shampoo and Conditioner...”

Written on: 26/11/2008 by pam360 (10 reviews written)

TreSemme Colour Revitalising Shampoo and Conditioner is great for hair that is coloured and needs a boost of moisture and protection. It makes your colour more vibrant and lets it last longer. With TreSemme you know what you are buying is supported by many hair stylists so it is very effective… Read Full Review