Yamaha NP30 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Yamaha NP30 - Ask a question now

“I AGREE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE REVIEWS. However I would...”

Written on: 20/01/2011

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE REVIEWS. However I would point out that the harpsichord settings are top class. Layer a harpsichord over strings or electric piano and you get hard attack. Play about with the touch sensitivity and you can get harpsichord on light touch and electric piano on harder strike. This gives wonderful reggae bubblin. You can also alter the octaves on each voice so you are changing octaves as you strike harder.
Yes I would have liked just one good organ..maybe the old 16\2… Read Full Review

“I bought an Yamaha NC30 in silver and it's a beautiful...”

Written on: 30/07/2010 by viberunner (1 review written)

I bought an Yamaha NC30 in silver and it's a beautiful keyboard. I wanted a keyboard that was inexpensive and was easily portable, and it's almost impossibly light. I can jam round the camp-fire, or easily lug it to a gig. It runs off six batteries, and the speakers are loud enough for the camp-fire jam, or a jam at a house party.

The two in-built pianos (classic and rock) are fantastic, as are the two electric pianos, as are vibes and strings. The two organs are church/Baroque organs and I… Read Full Review

“I'm not going to give full manufacturer's...”

Written on: 15/01/2009 by AWG (48 reviews written)

I'm not going to give full manufacturer's specifications on this Piano as the web is full of Yamaha dealerships doing just this. I'd rather give my impressions of this instrument as a musician of advancing years.

First of all the NP 30 is NOT a Kurzweil, a P85 Yamaha, or even a Casio Privia. If you want this type of action then you'll have to pay for it. However, it is an amazing lightweight six octave Piano that can be carried with one hand. It can be used simply anywhere, and gives a Pianist… Read Full Review