Yamaha Clavinova Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Yamaha Clavinova - Ask a question now

“Fantastic!”

Written on: 16/03/2015 by Gabriela1953 (1 review written)

I have the CLP 430 (Clavinova). I bought it a year ago. It is incredible! The keys feel the same as a real piano and the sound quality is that of an acoustic grand piano. Not to mention I can record the music I compose or perform and put it on a USB device either in midi or wav format!… Read Full Review

“I am discussing a Yamaha Clavinova CLP220 here, bought...”

Written on: 15/01/2009 by AWG (48 reviews written)

I am discussing a Yamaha Clavinova CLP220 here, bought new in 2008. This model has now been superceded by the CLP330. Colour light brown. I sold a P60 to upgrade to a Clavinova.

Easy to assemble and will actually break down for occasional gig use. Very heavy keyboard section though so not a regular thing to do. I now use a Casio WK3500 and a Yamaha Portable Grand on gigs. Cheap and easily replaceable.

Very high residual values on Clavinovas, so although obviously not the residuals of an acoustic… Read Full Review

Awg's Response to AWG's Review

Written on: 21/01/2009

Just to maintain accuracy, I believe it's the CLP 320 that has replaced the CLP 220 (and not CLP 330 as I stated).

Read 1 Comment