Ibanez JEM Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Ibanez JEM - Ask a question now

“I bought a Jem 10 in '96. It was one of the best music...”

Written on: 16/09/2009

I bought a Jem 10 in '96. It was one of the best music purchases of my life. When I first handled the guitar it's quality simply blew me away. This didn't prepare me for the sheer brilliance of it's playability and tone. During the 12 years that I have played the Jem it has coped with every different genre of music from Vaiesque shredding to pop, jazz, reggae and everything in between. The sonic ability of the evolution pickups is staggering and soo versatile. The only down side to a Jem is that it will always the faster and better than you! Save up- buy one- NOW!