Casio PX 130 Privia Reviews

• Appearance

Casio PX 130 Privia - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I brought a PX310 to start off learning piano - now at...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

I brought a PX310 to start off learning piano - now at grade 3 - I feel the digital piano is not capable of the techniques required to go further. However I will keep it and use it when I need to play at functions. For the price you can not go far wrong… Read Full Review

Patrick7's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2010

well, I'm about to buy the px 130 this weekend, and as a beginner over 25 years ago, appears to be a good buy. 750,000 Won with stand, pedal, and cover - not so great - what do you think? about $650 US

Gibrib's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2010

This is the PX-130 page, not the PX-310. Acoustic pianos have a varying degree of hardness, it's unlikely a certain digital piano will have the same feel that you're used to, but same as with acoustics, there are softer and harder digitals as well.
<br/>
<br/>Also, I don't know what you mean by "now at grade 3 - I feel the digital piano is not capable of the techniques required to go further.", I hope you don't mean a soft pedal, because you can just plug one in. Grade 3 (of what?) doesn't exactly sound very advanced, your digital should serve you fine for practice at home.

Read 2 Comments