Cirque Du Soleil : Quidam Reviews

Cirque Du Soleil : Quidam - Ask a question now

“This is the third year in a row that we have been to...”

Written on: 02/02/2009

This is the third year in a row that we have been to Cirque Du Soleil and each year previously we have spent the journey home wowing about the show - every element from the costumes, the music and acts - all of which worked together to make an amazing theatrical show. Well, I'm afraid last night we left hugely disappointed - we felt it was a let down. In my opinion this show couldn't be compared to the last two - the acts seemed to be mostly too similar. I found the audience participation… Read Full Review

“A very disappointing show. Most of the speciality...”

Written on: 01/02/2009 by john boon (5 reviews written)

A very disappointing show. Most of the speciality acts, such as juggling and aerial acrobatics, were the sort of thing that was common fare in variety theatre and TV years ago. The posturing of the rest of the cast, most of whom seemed to be wearing boiler suits, was irrelevant and unentertaining.

Added to which the price of the programme, at £12, and the rest of the Cirque du Soleil merchandise, was outrageous… Read Full Review

“I have just got back from watching the show at The...”

Written on: 12/01/2009

I have just got back from watching the show at The Royal Albert Hall and have to say that I came out a little disapointed. This show lacked the normal wow facter that I have come to expect from the company.
In Previous Cirques that I have attended each act surpasses the one before and the show finale quite literally will take your breath away. Unfortunately this one did not acheive the same impact… Read Full Review