Rush Bombers Reviews

5.0

Rush Bombers - Ask a question now

“I got these for free in a set of spitfire wheels when...”

written by A7777 on 16/11/2008

I got these for free in a set of spitfire wheels when someone had set them up in the shop then changed their mind. and thought "meh, what he hell" and rolled with them for a good few months. they roll faster than any bearings I've ever used, bar Bones Swiss. funny, considering I got them free; all I paid for was the wheels, since both were outta the pack.

I went back last week to check how expensive the same bearings were again, and dayumn; I couldnt believe how cheap they were; plus Bombers are the lowest bearing in their range. they make titanium ceramics, and bearings with one ceramic ball in each. ingenious.

and to think; I thought they were just a cheap company who made rubbish bearings. rush for life.