Chrysalis Finance Reviews - www.chrysalisfinance.co.uk

• Speed of Application

Chrysalis Finance www.chrysalisfinance.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Pleasant & Professional. ”

Written on: 16/08/2022 by ydJones436 (1 review written)

Excellent company to deal with, not like your normal finance company, Very polite & professional to say the least, Big shout out to the advisor, absolutely gem. Keep up the good work.

“shambles”

Written on: 12/03/2019 by jennifers137 (1 review written)

absolute shambles. i cancelled a loan with this company on the 1st of February as surgery was cancelled. i was told money would be returned and my first payment put in my bank. It is now the 12th of march and i am still in arrears with the loan as its not cancelled and this is now on my credit file. spoken to the manager who has not beem helpful and incompetent at best. the complaints procedure is non existent and basically all i am advised is to speak to the manager who wont answer the phone to me. Her manager i was told wont deal with this and is not able to be contacted. Do not use this company

“The company clearly doesn't care about new buisness...”

Written on: 10/05/2018 by Whittakernd338 (1 review written)

We have made an enquiry with them wanting to refer our patient's to them. Literally, free business. First e-mail has been ignored. When followed up, someone said that they will chase it up for me and then there was a silence. I did eventually call and I was given a mobile number for someone that I should be contacting regarding this!!! I literally am flabbergasted.... I have not experienced such bad customer service in a long time.

“I used Chrysalis Finance for a secured loan in May 08,...”

Written on: 13/11/2008 by susie100 (1 review written)

I used Chrysalis Finance for a secured loan in May 08, I found their website and used their online form, I was contacted within 10 mins, discussed my application and they were able to let me know what they could offer. Loan was completed very quickly and with no fuss. I would highly recommend them.