Bridlewood Riding Centre, Prestatyn, Wales Reviews

Bridlewood Riding Centre, Prestatyn, Wales - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Come on Bridlewood !!!!”

Written on: 23/02/2016 by wudy1 (1 review written)

Great location and friendly staff, I took my 7 year old daughter recently who loves horses. Bridlewood is in a great location close to the Beach and within easy reach of all the North Wales holiday camps in the area so has a good catchment area, however I do feel the place really lets itself down. The shop/reception area is grubby and untidy and lets its self down as a first impression We went on the half hour pony trek which is very uninspiring and very muddy, the general appearance of the… Read Full Review

Willson2020's Response to wudy1's Review

Written on: 06/07/2021

glad I'm not the only one who thinks the place is a total dump! I walked in and right back out of the toilet, I've seen cleaner in a hoarders house! and the cafe, you'd be lucky if your not sitting on the toilet for days after eating there! they place is like a huge dumping ground, everything's falling apart including the poor horses, never again will I go there!

Read 1 Comment

“i think bridlewood is located in one of the best...”

Written on: 28/10/2010

i think bridlewood is located in one of the best locations in north wales it is easy to get too from anywhere and the staff are all very helpful over the phone.I found when i got there it was not much to look at and the yeards seemed in abit of a mess. we got directed into the shop and waited in a line for up to 5min. we then got taken to get our hats and the staff seemed asif they were takeing alot of thought to getting the hats right. we then got told to stay where we were and got the… Read Full Review

“I have completely lost my confidence and the staff at...”

Written on: 23/05/2009 by mollie x (1 review written)

I have completely lost my confidence and the staff at Bridlewood Riding Centre have been really nice and are trying to help me..the horses are lovely and they arent size-ist! i would deffinatly reccomend this riding school to all of my friends..the horses are all in lovely condition and the bridle path ride is lovely and quiet =]… Read Full Review