Pepsodent Reviews

Media Gallery for Pepsodent

Pepsodent

“Air pocket in tube”

written by EdenLawson430 on 28/05/2017

I switched from Arm & Hammer to Pepsodent, because Arm & Hammer started putting an air pocket in every tube, in order to deliver less toothpaste than the tube would indicate is there. I found that I liked the taste of the Pepsodent much better. Now Pepsodent has started doing the same thing with their tubes, so I will be changing to a brand that does not practice this brand of, what I would consider, deceptive trade practice.

Americoin's Comment

Written on: 25/08/2017

You are not paying for air. Products are required to clearly show net weight (that is the weight of the actual product). Pepsodent has been around for over 100 years and is a safe, effective dentifrice. No hype with this product, just an honest product at an affordable price. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Read 1 Comment

“IS pepodent good for a type O positive person?”

written by mary claire suremaya zan on 03/04/2011

IS pepodent good for a type O positive person?

“i love this toothpaste. ive tried so many and the...”

written by on 05/01/2011

i love this toothpaste. ive tried so many and the taste of such a minty taste in my mouth i couldnt stand. I even tried cinnamon toothpaste from crest. It was awful. This pepsodent looks nice and thick and you dont have to apply more toothpaste on the pbrush and the taste is great. Not that strong minty taste. I dont really like mint and i thought id never find a toothpaste with another flavor. Im so glad i tried this. and the price is great. I used to pay almost 4.00 for a tube and never liked all the other toothpastes.its not too strong and not minty at all. I love it. I recommend to anyone especially if they dont like that strong mint taste in their mouth.

“Pepsodent was the top brand when I was a kid and i am...”

written by mkotler on 11/11/2008

Pepsodent was the top brand when I was a kid and i am glad that i found it in a value-oriented supermarket. The good points of this product are:
good taste