Thorwald Dethlefsen, Rudiger Dahlke, The Healing Power of Illness Reviews

Media Gallery for Thorwald Dethlefsen, Rudiger Dahlke, The Healing Power of Illness

Thorwald Dethlefsen, Rudiger Dahlke, The Healing Power of Illness

“To draw from my inner source/ love my experience, Namaste ”

Written on: 19/08/2013 by revdoni (1 review written)

I have had this book the healing power of illness for years. When I first bought it (at a second hand store) I had been experiencing migraines since a child and migraines had taught me so much, however, nothing outside of me ( I tried all outside sources to get better medical and holistic ) was keeping the migraines away so I kept going back to this book that told me I had a block. I knew the book was right however I was afraid to stand up for myself and it was keeping me sick it was not… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“Where do I find the clinical evidence?”

Written on: 21/11/2011 by BruceRelly (1 review written)

Great stuff! I am a wholehearted supporter of psychosomatic philosophy and really admire the author's thoroughness. Because I am believer and not yet a practitioner I would very much like to know where I can find sources of clinical evidence - case histories for instance - which would be such an encouragement? Thanks and kind regards, Bruce… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“One of the best books ever, a book that everybody...”

Written on: 03/01/2011

One of the best books ever, a book that everybody should read at some point… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“I think this is an awfull book. It adds insults to an...”

Written on: 10/12/2010

I think this is an awfull book. It adds insults to an injury… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2011

Maybe you'd sell your book then?

Read 1 Comment

“I was so impressed with The Meaning of Symptoms and...”

Written on: 31/07/2008 by smorric (1 review written)

I was so impressed with The Meaning of Symptoms and How to Interpret Them, as it provides a deep understanding of unconscious psychological conflicts we all have and the part they play in our health and well being.

It explains that our symptoms are like the dashboard warning lights on a car and if we take notice and address them psychologically, the symptoms will go away, if we ignore them then like a car eventually it will turn into a more serious problem.

It explains how our mind and… Read Full Review