Westlodge Boarding Kennels, Cambridge Reviews

Westlodge Boarding Kennels, Cambridge - Ask a question now

“ We have visited kennels all over Norfolk, but none of...”

Written on: 22/05/2010

We have visited kennels all over Norfolk, but none of them can match Westlodge for cleanliness and care they show to the dogs. Our golden retriever has Hip dysplasia and adisson disease and has to take numerous tablets but the staff at westlodge were very professional and logged all of her needs and carried our wishes out exactly. Westlodge is 50miles away from our home but we wouldn't take her any where else… Read Full Review

“We left our two cats here for 2 weeks last summer. The...”

Written on: 25/03/2010

We left our two cats here for 2 weeks last summer. The staff were friendly, and were excited to have a young cat boarding with them (our youngest cat was about 6 months old at the time).
It was the first time that we had left our cats anywhere, so we were nervous about leaving them but the staff put us at ease.
On returning and collecting our cats, they seemed happy enough but had both lost a lot of weight. They were healthy, but we did not feel that they had been fed enough over the time they… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2011

I have been looking for a suitible cattery and find this comment very honest. I have visited Westlodge for a viewing. Facility was nice but found it a bit "chaotic". The reception for cats and dogs were the same and even though I did not see any kennels you could hear the dogs barking away from the cattery pens. I felt the cats will survive ... but not looked after in detail , and be stressed from all the barking.
I will have to note again , I have not used this cattery and only a brief viewing (in honesty , I did not feel that welcomed ..... ) But then again , I do think first impression counts.

Read 1 Comment

“I was so worried leaving my cat as i have never left...”

Written on: 02/09/2009

I was so worried leaving my cat as i have never left her in 2 years but i came across westlogde cattery and wow what lovely cattery and very clean and well looked after my cat was sooooo content and very happy i will for sure be taking her back there agsin and a big thank you… Read Full Review