Champion Dog Boarding Boarding Kennels, Aylesbury Reviews

Champion Dog Boarding Boarding Kennels, Aylesbury - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Champion Dog Boarding Boarding Kennels, Aylesbury

“Vile criminals ”

Written on: 21/04/2013 by Ganassi (1 review written)

Lets hope these people get a nice long stent in prison the inmates can deliver their own justice . Without a doubt this woman has mental health issues as no normal person would participate In such criminal acts. These people are a blight to society… Read Full Review

“Customer Service Terrible”

Written on: 16/01/2013 by Elizabeth1947 (1 review written)

These Kennels are now closed I say could not have to a nicer couple (not) we boarded our two shelties here in 2011 their bedding was given back to us in an appalling state soaked with urine and stained with faeces. When challenged the owners husband threatened to throw me off the premises I am O A P big man! After our experience and losing Poppy lets hope they never open up kennels again a throughly nasty pair of individuals … Read Full Review

Timothy223's Response to Elizabeth1947's Review

Written on: 13/04/2013

If you look at doglost website, dog reunited, cocker spaniel 31602, you will be able to see what scum the owners of this kennels are. They are not fit to look after cockroaches let alone dogs. I hope to see them taken to court and sued!

Kerryb3's reply to Timothy223's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2013

Heartless people. The owners aren't animal lovers.

Cruel,Cruel people.

Enc1's reply to Timothy223's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2013

Fully agree with you, I don't know how they can live with themselves after deceiving Poppy's family like that. They owed her family the truth so they did not live in hope she would be found one day. Hope they never reopen.

Elizabeth1947's reply to Timothy223's Comment

Written on: 18/04/2013

I have just read the heartbreaking story of what happened to Poppy
my heart goes out to her and her family
What a callous and despicable pair is there nothing that can be done to expose these people talk to the press tell the police after all they have taken money.
My partner and I will be willing to talk about our experience with them. I should have called the police when [name removed] threatened me. what they did to Poppy digusts me.

Read 4 Comments

“Best kennels by far!”

Written on: 17/09/2011 by Katie25 (1 review written)

These kennels really are the best kennels i have come across. I have booked my boxer dog in there many times, day boarding and longer periods and always felt completely at ease. Jane the owner is so friendly and such a dog lover. My dog Bella is not an easy dog but this wasn't a problem. The kennels are always clean and as they only have 10 kennels, the dogs get the time and attention they need. Bella was used to going to the kennels every week and every time we drove up the drive she gets so… Read Full Review

Sammylee's Response to Katie25's Review

Written on: 15/04/2013

Such a shame that she wasnt the dog lover that we all thought she was.... Pretending that dog had run away, when if fact she had been run over, and she had buried her body, then carried on with her lies, giving us all false hopes of finding Poppy, over the next 18 months

What sort of cruel person could do this to another. Definately not a dog lover., only one that is determined at all costs to save the reputation of her business. Thankgoodness you are now out of business, and when the newspapers get hold of this, nobody will ever trust you ever again.
Justice for Poppy at last !!!!!!!

“LOST OUR DOG”

Written on: 24/08/2011 by JoHayes (1 review written)

LOST OUR DOG - They lost Poppy whilst we were on holiday in America. This was on 29th July it is now 24th August and she still has not been found. Poppy's details can be found on the Doglost website, her id is 31602. I therefore can not recommend the kennels, no one should be put through this distress… Read Full Review

Jowilliamson's Response to JoHayes's Review

Written on: 13/04/2013

18 months later, Poppy's family have been reliably infomed that their little girl was killed in an RTA the day after she was left at the kennels. They were told she'd gone missing when, in actual fact, she was buried in secrecy with the kennels staff being warned not to say anything. Poppy's family were told she'd gone missing - this deceit was carried on for over 18 months. All details are recorded on Doglost, ID 31602, including the feedback reply left by this kennel to comments left by Poppy's owners.

Read 1 Comment

“We have left our dog in kennels before, and when he...”

Written on: 29/01/2009 by amber1 (1 review written)

We have left our dog in kennels before, and when he came home he was really quiet and seemed depressed.
When we visited Champions before we booked, they told us about the kennels and the daily routine for the dogs and they really come accross as dog lovers.
After our holiday we collected our dog and he looked better than before he went , We were given some photographs of him and he didnt really want to come home, but when he came home it was as if we had never left him.
We will always use… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to amber1's Review

Written on: 15/09/2011

we went to view this kennell before trusting them with our precious king charles cavalier. The impression i was given was the staff would say whatever you wanted to hear in an attempt to get your business. when i mentioned that i still had other kennells to assess i was given the response that i was wasting my time. at no stage did they ask my dogs name or go to fuss him in any way. i am very glad in view of recent events that i went by my first inpression and stayed away from them as i would encourage all dog owners.