Panasonic DMR-E20 Reviews

Panasonic DMR-E20 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic DMR-E20

Panasonic DMR-E20
Panasonic DMR-E20

“The Panasonic DMR-E20 was the first DVD recorder to...”

written by davegy on 02/10/2004

The Panasonic DMR-E20 was the first DVD recorder to hit the British market and the results are stunning. It was my first DVD recorder although I now have 2 more recent models, a Toshiba RD-XS30SB with built in hard disc and a Pioneer DVR3100. The recording quality far exceeds that of the Pioneer and it will happily play back discs that the Toshiba rejects as being damaged or needing cleaning. For quality and performance it simply can't be beaten and with dealerships in every town, servicing should present no problems.

“I had a problem copying a protected disks on my...”

written by John Park on 30/07/2004

I had a problem copying a protected disks on my Panasonic DMR E20 but I think I found a solution and want to share it with you to get some references. I bought DVD-Red device from Dimax at: www.dimax.com.ua

“I would not advise anyone out there to buy a Panasonic...”

written by Intruder 369 on 30/03/2004

I would not advise anyone out there to buy a Panasonic DMR E20 DVD Recorder or a Panasonic in general, as they know how to make things but unfortunatly they do knot know how to make them to last. And there srvice is totally useless as they do not have many service points. So if you want something good stick to Sony.