Video Profiling www.videoprofiling.co.uk Reviews

Video Profiling www.videoprofiling.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Easy to navigate. ”

written by slt on 07/12/2008

Easy to navigate.
Very easy to keep up to date as they have added a blog, a forum and update the front page regularly.
The colour scheme are easy on the eyes!
The resources were very useful and the PECS presentation is imaginative and enjoyed by my students.
Informative, interesting and potentially very useful tool for professionals and parents working with children.

“This website is really easy to navigate around and has...”

written by leedslad on 31/10/2008

This website is really easy to navigate around and has some really useful resources!
The concept itself is original and I had one of those "I wish I'd have thought of that" moments when I was told about it!
Originally I thought it was a company trying to make money out of parents of disabled children, but when I looked into it the two guys running it are Speech Therapists and obviously wanting to help others.
There's not many bad point on there at the moment and the formatting of the website needs a little work, but this website and concept has lots of potential.
Keep up the good work guys!