MojoSac Navyms Reviews

3.2

MojoSac Navyms - Ask a question now

“Overall Good Product & Good Service”

written by on 15/11/2011

I read the other reviews before I bought my MojoSac and was a little nervous b/c there was some good and some not good. But I asked around on Facebook too and all I heard were good things so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. While the delivery was a tad on the slow side I did email several times to check on the status and each time received a response from their customer service group. We love the product and had a great experience with their customer service group.

“Great Product”

written by jriley on 11/10/2011

I love my MojoSac. I reviewed other bean bag chairs and found MojoSac to be fairly priced, and actually less expensive than other brands, but every bit as comfortable. I am really happy with my purchase and would recommend MojoSac to anyone.

“Great Product... A little slow on the delivery”

written by on 15/06/2011

We ordered a 6 foot sofa from MojoSac and we absolutely love it. We will admit though that the shipping took a little longer than we had anticipated. When we emailed them however they were quick to respond and very helpful.

“I like the product BUT I was told I could exchange the...”

written by on 20/04/2011

I like the product BUT I was told I could exchange the cover, so I sent it back and it has been 6++ weeks and I still do not have the replacement cover that was promised to me. I am extremely dissatisfied with the lack of customer service.

“I wish I read these reviews before I made my purchase....”

written by on 17/02/2011

I wish I read these reviews before I made my purchase. I ordered a MojoSac about 3 weeks ago. 6 days ago someone finally called me in regards to all my emails. He said that he would have a tracking number to me by the end of the day. Well, it's been 6 days. My Credit Card was charged on the day of the order and I don't know if/when I'll get my Mojosac chair. There excuse when he called was they haven't heard back from the warehouse....are you sure it's not from China??????????

“2 weeks since our card was charged and haven't...”

written by on 15/02/2011

2 weeks since our card was charged and haven't received our cover that we ordered. I have tried to contact them and have heard nothing back. There is no customer service number which is frustrating because I've emailed two times and haven't heard anything back.

“The price just got even better, the line of products...”

written by Mojosac on 18/03/2009

The price just got even better, the line of products expanded and the mojosac is just the best product out there

“I really liked how fast I received my MojoSac Navyms....”

written by chupp22 on 30/10/2008

I really liked how fast I received my MojoSac Navyms. I was expecting it to take at least at minimum 2 weeks. The product is better than I expected as well. It has become the kings chair if you will of our home. It is incredibly comfortable and can sort of be used as a recliner. I really would recommend MojoSac to anyone. I love my mojosac. We are buying 3 more as well for the kids rooms.