Fabric Nightclub, London Reviews

3.2

Fabric Nightclub, London - Ask a question now

“Decent night”

written by ThedrickPotter908 on 11/06/2013

I enjoyed the place and music was also good, D&B night which is one of my favorite dance music. I'll definitely go back one day with the right crowed.

“very disappointing evening, we paid extra for VIP. At...”

written by on 24/03/2011

very disappointing evening, we paid extra for VIP. At the bar we paid £125.00 for a bottle of vodka & £70 for 6 cocktails, when we went to dance our waitress was supposed to look after our table & drinks but when we returned they were all gone. After talking to manager we had vodka replaced, about 15 minutes after that they accused me of conning them and taking the 1st bottle of vodka myself!!!
Not content with that the manager then told one of the girls who was quite upset to shut the f**k up, told me to pay up for the 2nd bottle or we were out, the doorman pushed my girlfriend over & muscled me around because I told the manager that this was boll***s!

only positive point was the music, doorstaff were grumpy, manager was rude, after subsequent conversations since I asked him to check the CCTV, he replied saying he had and it proved his story!
Absolute c**p! Wont go back.

“Fabric is a brilliant night if you're up for staying...”

written by lozlights on 03/05/2009

Fabric is a brilliant night if you're up for staying up all night and like drum and bass. Best to go late [11/12sh] and stay until about 5. I generally leave an hour before closing time as to avoid the cloak room queue.
It's much better to get FabricFirst for a month [only £6 for one month], meaning you get to cut the queue and tickets are usually discounted. Otherwise you could be queuing for hours and may not even get in!