UK Whitegoods Reviews - ukwhitegoods.co.uk

UK Whitegoods ukwhitegoods.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Great service, highly recommended.”

Written on: 18/08/2015 by Junea20 (1 review written)

After being let down big time by another company ( KGA SUPPLIES) for a becko drier part I decided to use UK white goods. The price was competitive and I received the part within 3 days. What more can I say. I would definitely use them again. … Read Full Review

“Very happy to recommend ukwhitegoods.co.uk”

Written on: 20/02/2012 by Shackleford_LB (6 reviews written)

When my Amica oven element stopped working I thought I would have to buy a new oven. Its not a well-known make and I was sure I wouldn't find the parts, let alone have them delivered the next day. I am pleased to say that based on my experience, the UK Whitegoods website is easy to use, with quite a lot of helpful information on repairing domestic appliances. Liked : easy to navigate to the make and model of oven, then find the correct part, easy to place order, super-quick delivery Disliked… Read Full Review