Crown Plaza Reviews

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

Crown Plaza - Ask a question now

“Good location to Petra (not the best Crowne Plaza)”

Written on: 08/10/2011 by nottinghamfella (41 reviews written)

Not the best Crowne Plaza hotel. Good location to Petra. Whilst the hotel is good for location, only a 5 minute walk from the entrance to Petra, the whole hotel is out dated with torn, dated fabrics and furniture. Staff repeatedly asked me if I wanted to hire a car or have transport booked for onward travel, despite saying that I already had transport in place, the same staff kept pestering me. Very annoying when I tried to relax in the bar or by the pool. The restaurant has a balcony and… Read Full Review

“Excellent Value For Money”

Written on: 01/09/2011 by LR2011 (1 review written)

I booked this holiday through lowcostholidays.com The site was easy to follow and it gave you lots of information about this hotel and other hotels within the area. You could also read reviews about the hotel from this site. It was easy to book and the voucher came through straight away. The best part though was the amazing value for money for the hotel that we stayed in. We stayed in the Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre. The room was very modern and quite spacious. I only wish that the… Read Full Review