Gucci Rush 2 Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Gucci Rush 2 - Ask a question now

“Different types of fragrances which are rarely found...”

Written on: 30/12/2008 by krishan2008 (1 review written)

Different types of fragrances which are rarely found everywhere in the world are available at Vermont Country Store including the most famous fragrance Evening in Paris is back again… Read Full Review

“Gucci Rush 2 reminds me of Mary Quant Havoc - it...”

Written on: 22/10/2008 by Deborah Saunders (1 review written)

Gucci Rush 2 reminds me of Mary Quant Havoc - it actually gives me an uplifting sense when I smell it - aromatherapeutic! It is light, modern, citrus, blue, not too flowery - a friendly smell, not heavy. I wear it as my everyday and to work.

Are other people getting confused? - there are 2 very different perfumes - Gucci Rush and Gucci Rush 2. I do not much like GR but totally love GR2.
Anyway, Debenhams told me GR2 is discontinued. Who knows what smells like it please?… Read Full Review

“Gucci Rush 2 it is just great! I had it once few years...”

Written on: 10/05/2008 by milelena (1 review written)

Gucci Rush 2 it is just great! I had it once few years ago and I bought it again yesterday! I was looking for a perfume just for the summer, and since I could not find something that really satisfied me, I remembered my old, great Gucci Rush 2! It smells great, it smells flowers and summer!… Read Full Review