Phoenix Tours, Reviews - www.phoenixtours.co.uk

• Location

Summary

A coach tour operator specialising in Christmas markets, Festivals and Events and Disney holidays.
Phoenix Tours, www.phoenixtours.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Genuinely don't understand how this company is still...”

Written on: 07/05/2017 by Madisynw341 (1 review written)

Genuinely don't understand how this company is still legally operational and the directors not behind bars. It's the kind of thing from only fools and horses. A rotten old bus (probably not allowed in central London with the tar black smoke bellowing from the rear) and unbelievably disorganised, dishonest, barely functional staff. The experience I won't go into, you can read the reviews. The five star reviews I presume are all written by the owners no doubt. Will continue to check back for news… Read Full Review

“Worst trip ever!”

Written on: 20/09/2016

Isle of Wight trip Bad customer service, false advertisement, endangerment of passengers, rude staff and lateness If you plan on booking with this tour guide company on wowcher don't. I had to leave 3 different voicemails that no one got back to me about and once I got through, I had a staff member tell me he'll call me back after an hour, but never did. On arrival our group was separated into two different minibuses, 16 passengers squeezed into a 14 seat minibus, False information on the… Read Full Review

“Enjoyable journey ”

Written on: 21/04/2016 by Emmyl235 (1 review written)

Excellent service. All of my friends and family enjoyed the whole journey to isle of weight. I personally recommend my family and friends to go for a trip with them. I have spoken my colleagues as well,they are interested as well. I definitely wish to have a tour with Phoenix on my suitable tome and reasonable price. A big thanks to Phoenix and all staff and special thanks to driver to make our trip enjoyable and memorable… Read Full Review

“Disappointing ”

Written on: 18/04/2016 by MikaelaPatterson (1 review written)

This trip to the Isle of Wight was terrible, they only give you a certain amount of time to explore the areas which was ridicules as we had to rush around to get back to the coach. It's not a place to take 20's and 30 year old people to its more for people over the age of 60. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who likes to explore and take you're time to enjoy the scenery it's more for people who like to rush around and not enjoy themselves. When I was on the coach everyone was saying how… Read Full Review

“Awful!!!!!!”

Written on: 18/10/2014 by MaryjaneBroussard26 (1 review written)

Absolutely awful trip from start to finish. Supposed to be luxury coach to ascot for ladies day with lunch and champagne included. In reality we travelled in the most disgusting mini bus I've ever seen, they turned up and hour late with a story about a massive pile up on the motor way, which was a lie. The champagne was horrible cheap cava, the "tour guide" had let his friends on the trip seemingly for free and they sat at the back and got completely wasted, the driver didn't know how to get to… Read Full Review

“Rubbish Company run by chavs”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by 137Conrad (1 review written)

Just don't waste your time & money with this this lot. Olive from on the buses could run this trashy company better without her glasses on… Read Full Review

“Booked a Christmas coach trip to Cologne markets with...”

Written on: 24/12/2010

Booked a Christmas coach trip to Cologne markets with Phoenix Holidays. Pre trip info was terrible as if they were hiding something - possibly that the hotel was a 2 hour trip from the city! I say 2 hours - unless the coach breaks down leading to a further 4 hour delay - and this on top of the vehicle being 3 hours late at the starting point pick-up point due to another breakdown. Summary - hotel lovely but remote, tour operator, guide rep and transport company rubbish. Not recommended… Read Full Review

“This guys, ”

Written on: 16/08/2010 by himanshugajjar (1 review written)

This guys,
are talking about just money, driver Hitesh hold us in between of our journey way back to home and asking for more extra money on top of we fix the rate.
He is still a little kid fighting for 10 GBP...and calling his dad to confirm. no sense of talking totalling down to the market very cheap guys...
#very bad experience with this guys, dont recommend to do deal with this guys... rubbish ppl… Read Full Review

Funtravel's Response to himanshugajjar's Review

Written on: 08/02/2011

I would like to add some words about this review; I was on this coach when this customer had a dispute about the extra cost that the company were asking for.
<br/>
<br/>What happen is that the family had booked a day trip package with the company to
<br/>Wales; well on the day of travel two members of family couldn't come so the person Himanshu; asked the driver that as we will be driving on M4 towards Wales, can he stop at Junction 17 Service and pick up two of his friends as the other two family members will not be travelling with them from London.
<br/>The driver' Hitesh had not minded this, and agree to cater the pick up.
<br/>Ok; when we got to the pick up; they were three passengers and not two; (2 Adults and 1 infant)
<br/>Our driver had asked that they had only booked for two, and if the infant would have to pay extra if travelled.
<br/>The family got up-set as the company was asking for the child far and not an infant far, and didn't understand that the driver was helping them out in the first place On the return they made a big issue and at the end, the driver had to call the Police, to clear the matter. The cost per person was &pound;45 and Child was &pound;25.00
<br/>Well the group only wanted to pay &pound;15.00 as the child was an infant, so the driver had to call the office many times over &pound;10.00.
<br/>The fact was that, what the driver did was out of the company's policy, by taking other passengers that did not make a booking with the office.
<br/>
<br/>I think people like him should, never be favoured too

Read 1 Comment

“We've never been able to book a holiday with this...”

Written on: 09/08/2010

We've never been able to book a holiday with this company! Atrocious customer service - eight phone calls and six e-mails over the space of 2 weeks and we never got a chance to actually book a holiday, we were told we would be phoned back but it never happened. If they are this bad at taking money and booking a holiday, I assume the actual holidays must be quite a shambles… Read Full Review