The Corner Fridge Reviews - www.cornerfridge.com

• Layout of shop

The Corner Fridge www.cornerfridge.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Helpful and friendly service!”

Written on: 22/10/2014 by QuintinDonnelly (1 review written)

Having just read all of the reviews on this website I was apprehensive about calling the Corner Fridge Company regarding the fridge we acquired following the move to our new home. However, having just come off of the phone to them I found the lady that I spoke very helpful, knowledgable about the product and she also gave me some good tips about maintaining the fridge without having to spend a fortune by buying products that can be bought on the high street. Whilst the fridge would be… Read Full Review

“The Corner Fridge fitted perfectly into the corner of...”

Written on: 20/10/2008 by Jackie1967 (1 review written)

The Corner Fridge fitted perfectly into the corner of my kitchen and has increased the available fridge storage space considerably. I bought the fridge online at www.cornerfridge.com and delivery happened as agreed. It wasn't that difficult to install. I was having my kitchen refitted anyway so I got the kitchen fitter to sort out the installation for me.

I particularly like the digital temperature reading. It made getting the fridge to the temperature I wanted really straight forward - most… Read Full Review

Markatcambscompressorscouk's Response to Jackie1967's Review

Written on: 14/10/2011

Hi Jackie

out of all the corner fridge reviews, yours is the only positive one.
After going to the grand design show and seeing the corner fridge which we were so impressed with, we dont want to get caught out like all the other reviewers have been.

So how has your fridge been ?

Thanks