Mibba Reviews - www.mibba.com

Mibba www.mibba.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Mibba is, by far, the best fanfiction site I've ever...”

Written on: 01/04/2009

Mibba is, by far, the best fanfiction site I've ever signed up for. It's fun, it's addicting, and it's users are the funniest people I've ever [[cyber-wise]] met. I usually spend most of my day on the site. You can easily post up stories, poems, and journal entries. It runs smoothly and efficiently. Though, the server is down on some days--which is a turn-off of the site… Read Full Review

“People really get into Mibba. Some of the fan fiction...”

Written on: 26/12/2008

People really get into Mibba. Some of the fan fiction could be published right along with the original!
I loved it it runs smoothly and gets writers going. My favourite stories include One Heart to Make You Guilty Two Hearts to make a Maniac and Batsy?… Read Full Review