Fred Olsen Cruises, Balmoral Reviews

Media Gallery for Fred Olsen Cruises, Balmoral

Fred Olsen Cruises, Balmoral

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“This was our 2nd cruise on the Balmoral. What a ship,...”

Written on: 08/10/2009 by Jaycee60 (1 review written)

This was our 2nd cruise on the Balmoral. What a ship, what an atmosphere, just luxury. Now let me begin by saying my husband and I are not retired we're just hitting our 50th year and although the other clientel on board were 95% retired we had a wonderful time. We've had all the holidays with the children, now its our turn. I thought we blended in pretty well we had a couple of remarks "aren't you a bit young to be cruising" but no we loved it evenmore. The atmosphere was relaxed, there wasn't… Read Full Review