NCL Cruises, Norwegian Jewel Reviews

• Entertainment on board

NCL Cruises, Norwegian Jewel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NCL Cruises, Norwegian Jewel

NCL Cruises, Norwegian Jewel

“The crew on the ncl jewel were the most happy and...”

Written on: 13/01/2010

The crew on the ncl jewel were the most happy and helpful my wife and I
have encounted in all of our cruises,we cannot wait to find another cruise
with this company,our only complaint was the $12 dollars a day tips,far to stiff,we on of course had this modified down,apart from this is was a fab
cruise to the baltic from dover… Read Full Review

“NCL Cruise was spoilt to a certain extent by the very...”

Written on: 15/09/2009 by neville barnard (1 review written)

NCL Cruise was spoilt to a certain extent by the very high prices of drinks and the compusory 15% service on top of these high prices.There was also a feeling that the drinks waiters have been trained in high pressure sales tecniques.
We felt that there was a lack of entertainment during the daytime days at sea especially as outside activities were curtailed due to the weather.
On the plus side unfortunatly I needed medical treatment.The treatment that I recieved was absolutely First Class… Read Full Review

“I have just returned from a Baltic cruise on the...”

Written on: 11/05/2009 by cruiser0125 (1 review written)

I have just returned from a Baltic cruise on the Norwegian Jewel (May 10th 2009) .It is the first time I've sailed with this line & I got a very good last minute deal on the price. That is the reason I took the cruise. I saw some very spectacular places for a fraction of the price of other cruise lines… Read Full Review

“Overall, I think that Norwegian Jewel was a pretty...”

Written on: 08/11/2008 by x race of hearts (1 review written)

Overall, I think that Norwegian Jewel was a pretty good cruise. I recommend group meetings where you can get to know people - not just the activities; groups where you talk to each other to get to know each other. I will always look forward to another cruise… Read Full Review